BREEDERS: MY DOODLE CRUSH
2 YEAR GENETIC HEALTH GUARANTEE
WE STAND BEHIND OUR PUPPIES!
Puppies sold by My Doodle Crush are in the best possible health to the best of our ability and knowledge and come with a 2-year genetic health guarantee. While our puppies are in our care, we feed them well and give them the best care possible to grow into strong and healthy pets for years to come. Each puppy is checked by a licensed veterinarian, who determines that the puppies are ready to go live with their new owners. vaccination and deworming records are given to our buyers at the time of pick-up.
2-YEAR GENETIC HEALTH GUARANTEE
We guarantee our puppies until two years of age against congenital defects that would cause early death. This is defined as a GENETIC abnormality/disorder that will eventually cause early death with a life expectancy of less than 5 years, where the disease would progress causing death or making euthanasia necessary. If your puppy is determined by a licensed and qualified veterinarian to have a named congenital defect within the first two years of life, and we have received said written diagnosis, we will either replace your puppy with a puppy from a similar litter of equal value, or issue a refund up to the value of the purchase price (less any shipping or veterinarian fees incurred). Puppy must be returned to breeder prior to receiving a refund.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED
Many things can be brought on by stress, caused by moving (from our environment to yours) or transit/shipping, for this reason we cannot guarantee our puppies against illness or opportunistic parasites. We also can’t guarantee that our puppies will be “worm-free”, as this is an ongoing process. However, these are easily and economically treated, and you will be provided an up to date shot and dewormer record. We are not responsible if a puppy contracts a communicable disease, a virus, or infections that are identified after leaving our possession. Also, this Health Guarantee does not include improper bites, hernias, cherry eye, or any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury. Furthermore, while all our puppies are given the DAPP shot ( Distemper, Adinovirus, Parvovirus, Paraflu) vaccine, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness or efficacy of said vaccine, and therefore this health guarantee will not cover any cases of Parvo due to the unpredictability of the virus. You will be provided with serial number listed on the vaccine, and can contact the vaccine manufacturer for any issues.
REGISTER YOUR PUPPY
Registering your puppy is a relatively simple process, and we typically start this for you.Please note that this is pending microchip availability at the vet clinic during the puppy’s visit. But our process consist of instructing the vet to microchip
the puppy at the time the puppy gets health checked, we will then provide you with your microchip number. Once you receive your puppy you please go to akcreunite.org and register your puppy in your name.
CARING FOR YOUR NEW PUPPY
Doodles are great companions and family pets. Doodles are the nation’s #1 service animal choice due to their hypoallergenic traits, intelligence, and sweet nature. If you nurture these natural traits, you can have a very eager to please, trainable dog that can bless the lives of everyone that he or she meets. Here are some important reminders of how to care for your new puppy and have the best possible transition into your home. Taking these steps and general good care of your puppy are a prerequisite for the genetic health guarantee to be valid.
· Keep your puppy up to date on shots, deworming treatments and other preventative protocol but do not over vaccinate as over vaccination has been linked to some cases of auto immune disorders. Your puppy needs to be examined by a licensed veterinarian at least 3 to 4 weeks after going home due to the final vaccine due at approximately that same time. Find a vet that you feel comfortable with, and keep regular appointments, so your vet gets to know your puppy.
· Feed your puppy a good, well-rounded diet we suggest grain free Victor Active Puppy (Red Bag) Puppy Food. Do not underfeed or overfeed your puppy. In general, follow the recommended feeding guidelines found on the bag. We fed about half a cup 7AM and half a cup in 7PM. Order 2 bags at a time on chewy.com and its free shipping.
· We will send 1 week of food home with your puppy which will include a 10mL syringe that will make the 1st few days transition as smooth as possible. This syringe includes pumpkin fiber to prevent stress runs and a final dewormer treatment (Fenbendazole) which is given to all puppies to help prevent worms or parasites. This is a necessary final step to give to all puppies in general after they leave a breeder’s home. Lift pups lips up and slightly open teeth, insert tip of syringe and squirt 1/10th (about .5-1.5ml) of orange liquid in the syringe directly into pups mouth twice a day am and pm. This syringe should last 3 to 5 days and should be given in its entirety.
· Avoid exposing your puppy to physically stressful situations, such as frequent stair climbing or standing on concrete for long periods of time during his formative years.
· Provide adequate shelter and make sure there is always fresh clean water available.
Make sure your puppy has plenty of exercise on a regular basis, and whenever possible. Don’t overdo it in the first few months. Puppies need lots of rest too.
Puppies like kids can have different challenges or different things you would like to work on (potty training, bell training, sit, stay, play biting, chewing, etc…) YouTube is filled with excellent advice from professionals on numerous different topics. If you recognize something you want to teach your pup turn to YouTube pros that have posted tutorials on whichever topic you need help with that have 20,000+ Views. This # usually is only met by professionals with a decent following.
Buyer and seller agree that litigation/court action is an undesirable method of resolving any disputes, in that it can be extremely time consuming, costly and stressful for all parties involved. For that reason, we will always aim to reach an amicable resolution in case of a conflict. However, in case such amicable resolution cannot be attained, buyer may govern themselves accordingly. Any and all disputes , claims , and actions relating to this health guarantee whether such claims are purported to have arisen prior to, or after the receipt of your puppy, shall be governed strictly by the terms outlined in this contract.
NO ATTORNEYS FEES AWARDS
Each party shall bear it’s own cost and fees including attorneys fees in the event of a dispute relating to , or arriving from this health guarantee or puppy purchase. That includes expert witness cost and/or any other legal cost regardless of the outcome.